RE: [VAL] centramatic wheel balancers

My only concern would be the wear potential of the ceramic beads moving and
vibrating against the interior of the tire (ie wear and heat).  May not be a
problem, but the potential would seem to be there.  Also, while the
Centramatics are not really heavy, you simply have to have some mass to
dynamically balance a tire and the smaller the balancing material (ie the
beads), the more accurately the balance.  Years ago I remember someone else
marketing a product that was introduced via the valve stem to balance the
tires dynamically, but never seemed to have caught on (or there were
issues).

The Centramatics use hardened stainless steel beads in a silicone fluid.

david