[VAL] shock absorbers

Hi all,

If all goes well, tomorrow my 2+ year project of replacing the suspension
bushings on my '60 Overlander will finally be over (it has a single axel
with leaf springs). In preparing the trailer for surgery today I noticed
that the tires are looking bad and need replacing. Being Goodyears I don't
want to push my luck... They are also scalloping, the shocks are 11 years
old, so replacing them would be a good idea. Since I will have the axel off
tomorrow I would like to do the shocks now too, then the tires later in the
week. The question is does anyone out there know the correct part number?
The current 11 year old shocks were purchased from Inland RV. I would
purchase them from there again if it were not for the time crunch...I hope
to find them locally. They are Gabriels. The only number I can make out is
1204SA. I called our local Gabriel dealer and that number means nothing, I
did a search through the archives and came up with T41015SA, but my local
Gabriel guy couldn't find that number either. Any ideas apart from taking
one off and making the 60 mile round trip to chase a wild goose? Should I
just give up on the idea of doing the shocks tomorrow and order them?

Thanks for your input!

Scott