Re: [VAL] tire size

Hi all,

Does anyone out there know the original tire size that would of been used on
the late 50's early 60's trailers? I'm thinking that it was something like
7.00x15LT. I would think that these are available in radials. If this is the
correct size, does anyone know if the tire would be any narrower than the
Goodyear 225-75R15 load range D's that I currently have?

With all the bad press about trailer tires in general and Goodyear Marathons
specifically I may try to go the light truck route.

Scott
'60 Overlander
Tipton IA