Re: [VAL] Parts needed

I have a 1953 Cruiser that I removed the tank from due to leaking badly. I
still have the tank and the fill tube to include the valve for air to be
pumped into the tank.  I have not investigate removal of the fill tube yet
but...Would you be interested?  I have not checked closely its condition
yet.
If you are anywhere near Western Kentucky, Hopkinsville, KY to be exact you
can come take a look.

To prevent the reply from getting lost in the system you may want to respond
to my email directly. warrennc@bellsouth.net