RE: [VAL] Parts needed

If your fresh water fill is like my '56 Caravanner, it consists of three
pieces: the pipe that is screwed into the tank extends through the front skin,
there is a trim collar with two screws that mounts around the protruding pipe,
and ther is a cap that screws on the pipe. I've seen both the trim collar and
the cap on Ebay recently. I'd contact Craig Dorsey at Vintage Vacations. He
has more hard-to-find parts than anyone I know.
Brian Jenkins