Re: [VAL] Electrical question

Brian,

Your little springs sound like an early version of wire nuts.  I would
just use wire nuts, but make sure you use ones suitable for the wire
size combination.  Probably the smallest ones--yellow color code in most
brands, I think.

Or, if you have a suitable crimping tool, the non-insulated metal crimp
sleeves are very secure.  After crimping, wrap well with electrical tape.

Best,
John & Barb Sellers
WBCCI/VAC #1587
1960 Pacer (for sale)