Re: [VAL] Armstrong Aircondition

 Eddie: I have finally caught up with your messages. (no question mark)?
Hopefully, my last message came thru so you can see that your help has
allowed me to solve the problems. (no question mark)? The AC is working
fine after I turned all the power off via the circuit breakers and then
back on again. (no question mark)? I will probably pick up the device you
suggest to help with any further diagnostic problems. (no question mark).?
Thanks again for the help.

Tom