Re: [VAL] OSB floors

Oh you should see the OSB floor in my 88. The rear section is rotted,
puffed up, stained and what ever else you can call it. In short its
shot from water damage and I'll have to replace the whole rear
section. I wonder if it was plywood would I have the same amount of
damage. I do know that in the other 2 trailers I had water damage to
the floor but not to this extent and they are much older.
Ed