Re: [VAL] 1939 Airstream on Craigslist???

I do not believe that Curtis Wirght made silver rounded aluminum trailers
until Wally Byam worked for them after WWII.  Silver Streak eventually bought
out Curtis Wright in about 1949.  And yes Airstream before WWII, then Curtis
Wright, Silver Streak, and again Aistream after WWII all made trailers called
Clippers.  I think this trailer likely an Airstream, but a closeup of the
nameplate would help confirm.  I know no way of telling a 1936 from a 1937 or
any other year pre-WWII Airstream apart, so I can't be sure of the year.