Re: [VAL] Potable water tank is Galvanized?

I have no plans on testing it at 1 1/2 times normal pressure. Not at 56 year
old. I do believe it might just pop at those pressures.
I will start quite low like say 5 psi of just air and see if it holds the
pressure or if it leaks off through all those possible pin holes in the
bottom several have mentioned will be there. If the pin holes are there it
won't hold 5 psi but will leak it of rather quickly.
If it holds then release and add water and up the pressure to say 20 psi and
let it sit and see if it holds. Then up to 40 etc.. Till I'm either happy or
it leaks.
--
Warren
1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.