Re: [VAL] Potable water tank is Galvanized?

My 1959 Overlander has the original 25 gal. ALUMINUM cylindrical
fresh-water tank, under gaucho in front. In perfect condition. Had to
replace valve stem on filler neck. Sent little Grover air compressor back
to them to be rebuilt, what they returned to me was, I believe, a
completely new one. Oh, well.

NOT soundless while running compressor, but no noise once pressurized.

Aluminum is very light, and shiny. Doesn't look at all like galvanized.

Lynne
SW Texas