Re: [VAL] Potable water tank is Galvanized?

Warren,

While the factory will be happy to work on your trailer (say over the winter
slow time) don't ever expect them to be a source of information for trailers
as old as yours. They just did not keep the information, or it has been
lost. There are fewer and fewer old timers working there that would of been
around back then and most likely you will only be able to speak to them if
you actually visit the plant. The pressurized tanks were used into the early
60's.

Scott Scheuermann
1960 Overlander