RE: [VAL] Stablizer Jacks

The jacks are indeed BAL, but they have changed.  I talked to the company
just a few weeks ago.  The new screw is different and won't fit the old
jacks.  The ends of mine were rounded and I couldn't get a socket on it to
use the jack.  I disassembled all four jacks and took the screws to a
welder.  For $20 they welded nuts to the end of the screws and made them
like new.  I have a sand blaster so I cleaned up everything, put por 15 on
the stabilizer pads then a silver top coat.  They look like new and work
great.  I think I'll make the modification with the cotter pin too - great
idea.
Pete