RE: [VAL] Stablizer Jacks

Harley,
Okay, my fingers sometimes get ahead of my brain.  I meant to say, drill,
not drip a small hole. Sometime, Outlook's inline spell check feature also
"helps" with unintended results.

I had one of the jackscrew nuts actually fall off when I had the Bambi at
the factory for some other repairs several years ago.  The service tech told
me that it happened all the time and then proceeded to drill the hole and
insert the cotter pin.  I performed the same operation on the remaining
jacks when I returned home.

david