RE: [VAL] Stablizer Jacks

Harley,
Without seeing a pic of one of the remaining jacks, I can't be sure, but I
believe that it is the standard (ie NOT the lite duty version) BAL
stabilizing jack. Airstream still uses them to this date and they have not
changed one bit.  The one thing that I have noticed is that it is a good
idea to drip a small hole thru the nut (and the jackscrew) on the back of
the jackscrew and insert a cotter pin.  Even though the nut is a self
locking (ie nylon captive design), it has a way of working itself off over
time. You can get the jack from many sources as has been mentioned (assuming
it is the BAL jack).

david