RE: [VAL] Stablizer Jacks

Would anyone have a source for stabilizer jacks.  I have a '74 25' Trade
Wind.  One of the jacks dropped two of its three securing screws and
unbeknownst to me while traveling dragged the roadway for a number of
miles.  The jackscrew head wore down to the point where it can no longer
be turned using the crank handle.  Thanks in advance.

Harley Muse
WBCCI #7566
'74 25' Trade Wind