Re: [VAL] 1953 Cruiser Potable water tank and more questions.

The sub floor has been replaced and currently not covered with cabinets or
finished floor and they didn't use elevator bolts. They used self taping
screws sunk from above so the belly pan was left intact when they put in the
new floor. So removal of sections would be easy.  But if they had done it
right...Used elevator bolts, Yes it would be much easier to pull the belly
pan away in places. I will have to look much closer before I pull that
section out either floor or belly pan, which ever is easier.  I have to get
to where the bumper mounts anyway. It is a bit loose either by rust or by
loose bolts or busted welds.  Not sure which but I need to fix it.

If it turns out they did use elevator bolts then yes, I will pull the belly
pan out and learn how to use rivets.

Thanks.

Warren
1953 Cruiser