Re: [VAL] 1953 Cruiser Potable water tank and more questions.

Wow. Much cheaper than I though.  I will consider replacement rather than
repair depending on its current condition with probably, like some of my
ideas, is ....Full of holes.

But I"m keeping the HTS-2000 idea for body repairs I will have to do.

Warren.
1953 Cruiser.