Re: [VAL] FW: airstream cooking

Hello all,
    I haven't taken the time to look through all of the posts regarding your
cook book. Perhaps you may know about this site www.Blurb.com  they
specialize (for a fee) publication of books. You might check it out, you can
get some ideas at least.
Waiting to find and then waiting on one may take a lot of time.  I am not a
user of the product. Just information for the list.

    Happy meals to you

    Martin