Re: [VAL] FW: airstream cooking

> Funny, I never considered cooking any differently just because I was
> travelling in my Airstream. I tend to focus on quickly prepaired
> meals, but only because I'd rather spend my time enjoying the vacation
> instead of cooking.
>
> Scott

I seems like the older members of our WBCCI unit mostly make
reservations for dinner...

We cook a LOT when we camp (food is one of our favorite hobbies :-) ),
and are constantly adapting recipes for cooking for two and in a
trailer. We do not have a microwave. We do, however, have a portable two
burner electric stove so that we can cook outside when it's hot or when
what we are cooking is messy, such as bacon.

We are toying with putting out a camping cookbook, but there are so many
out there that I don't know if there is really a market for them.

Do you think I can convince the IRS that living and traveling in my
trailer is research for a cookbook, and is thus considered a business
expense?

Dave