Re: [VAL] family/trailer story

Thanks!

I had fun going through some of the old family photos and slides. Something
I would not have done otherwise. I even discovered a picture of my
grandparent's first Airstream. It looks to be a 55 or 56 Safari. From the
stories I had heard of it I half expected it to be a late 40's Wee Wind or
Trailwind instead, but this is cool too! There were other good pictures that
they chose not to use. Perhaps I can get a powerpoint together to show at
openhouses.

Scott