Re: [VAL] Traveling to Bozeman with friends

Bill and the gang,

The Yellowstone Trail Caravan to Bozeman out of Wisconsin, (led by
former VAC president Ed Emerick) has reservations for Fishing Bridge the
nights of June 20 - 24.  So hope to see you there.  Two YT caravanners
that I know of (Ed and us) plan to be at the Bozeman KOA the night of
the 25th, and of course, the 26th for the VAC pre-parade.

Looking forward to meeting some of you west coast vintage folks we know
from the Internet, in person!

See you up the road,

John & Barb Sellers
WBCCI/VAC #1587
1960 Pacer
1980 Caravelle (going to Bozeman)
Dayton, Ohio

(I reckon Bozeman is "up" the road from Ohio. . .)