Re: [VAL] Traveling to Bozeman with friends

John,

Thanks for the information, looking forward to meeting you and seeing Ed
again.  Fishing Bridge is also a stopping place for a group from the Region
12 VAC gathering at Lake Tahoe earlier in the month.  There will be several
west coast friends from that gathering.

Bill Kerfoot