Re: [VAL] latches on GTs

I have to push and turn to close them.  I don't know if that was the way
they were intended to work or maybe they are worn, but there is a little
crosspiece  on the inside end that has to be lined up correctly to go into
the female piece on the cabinet frame.  Then if you don't turn the knob a
bit, it won't latch.  The knob is kind of bronze color. You have to do the
same thing to open, push in and turn to line up the crosspiece with the hole
to release it.  The closet door closers are different, I turn clockwise to
open and these just push shut.
Polly in CO