Re: [VAL] 50's heater/water heater question

Colin & Uwe,

For what it's worth... the '61
Caravel<http://vintageairstream.com/archives/61Caravel/index.html>we
are bringing to CBR has a heater as you describe. It is still
functioning. If you have a specific question I can take a closer look at the
unit.

Steve Klohn
http://byamcaravanner.blogspot.com/