[VAL] Re: Gutting

Fred- As regards my TradeWind, I in fact put most of the wooden stuff in a
barn along with the old furnace and water heater- the original fridge was
missing and the kitchenette stuff was the most disgusting & rotted out part,
although the range and sink were saved.I left the bathroom more or less
intact, but the water tank and pump were also long gone. Oh yeah, whatever
dinette/foldout deal came with it was gone when I got it, along with the front
roof hatch cover ( read rodent/leaf/water damage) I'm hoping to tote this
around to various events, sell coffee to soccer moms, help out at Habitat for
Humanity worksites and attend weekend long music/camping events ( see you at
Bonnaroo?) Meanwhile we also have a 62 Globe Trotter which lives at my folks
place in VT but is the wife's trailer- nice matresses, curtains, cutesy stuff
etc.( I did have a guy in the Boston area email me regarding latches and knobs
for a resto project he's doing, but I never came up with an address for him.
)Thanks for the tip about the International- I had no idea there were judged
events for Airstreams. Are they as anal as collector car shows where it's
crucial to have the correct sticker on the air cleaner for the particular
year, etc? CB Rollins South Amherst Massachusetts