Re: [VAL] Formaldehyde and Refurbishing

Wayne,

You are being more than charitable.  We have a blank canvas in the
Liner, a bulkhead on either side of the bathroom, a kitchen sink and
frame of a cabinet, a beautiful pepto bismol interior and four overhead
cabinets.

It is a wonderfully unique trailer and we hope to make the restoration -
rehab enjoyable to us and acceptable to the Airstream community.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC/CAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon
1977 Lincoln Continental
1979 23' Safari
1954 Double Door 29' Liner
Orange, CA

http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/Bill-Beth-1979-Safari
http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/album06

> I'll throw my 2 cents worth of comments on the Trash VS Salvage issue. For me
> it all comes down to the condition of the relic you find and how much you have
> to spend. Without question, coming across the find of a lifetime, like Fred
> Coldwell's "Ruby" a 48 Wee Wind, demands preservation. It is the finest example
> of an unmolested treasure Ive seen to date. On the other end of the scale, a find
> like Bill Kerfoot's 54 Double Door 30' Liner, a truly unique find in less than
usable condition, leaves the palette in the hands of the owner.