Re: [VAL] PEX

I have to agree with Glyn, the Shark Bite fittings are almost miraculous in
their simplicity and function. As far as the PEX colors... they are only for
the purpose of identification of which is which. You can also get
white/translucent if you want to be able to see if they have been
satisfactorily blown out when winterizing. Also as was said earlier, it's
best to use a manifold at the source and run a dedicated line for each
application. This way you can keep all the joints (and potential leaks) at
two points... the source and the fixture. You'll love PEX.

Steve