[VAL] Dr. Daze and the Aluminum Craze

Sounds like a '60's rock band, where did I put my bell bottoms.

I'm ready, but like every other form of therapy, the "victim" has to
want it.  I fear that few folks will actually come into my parlor and
ask first.  Especially ask a girl. I don't actually remember anyone ever
asking if they should gut it.  Usually they turn up on the list after
the fact and wonder how to get the new floor in the slot.

Oh well, it just makes our ungutted ones more valuable.  If everyone did
as nice a job as Joanne did, we wouldn't be worrying.

Maybe I'll make it my email signature line:

Don't gut it, call Dr. Daze !