[VAL] Re: Restoration/Remodel

Greg - thanks for the kind words and as a beginner at this subject let
me encourage anyone else seeking to own a VA to spend a year reading
all the various forums and BB on the subject and get to know the
jargon, the trailer styles and models, etc., prior to making the leap.
Personally, I too compulsively optimistic to follow my own advice but
maybe others can!
jw

> Reply to Daisy and  Jo Ann
>
> I feel exactly the same way Daisy, and HAVE sounded grumpier on this
> subject.  There have been many aspiring would be "designistias" all too
> willing to disregard the original layout and period aspects of the
> mostly
> vintage units to do their Thing. As you mention, many are gutted and not
> completed.
<snip>