Re: [VAL] need someone or company to restore outside airstream

Jerry,

Why do you want the whole trailer re-skinned?!? Why replace ribs? Why the
door and windows too? Did the poor thing roll over then get t-boned by a
speeding semi? Get crushed in a landslide? If so it is better to salvage
what you can, sell those parts on e-bay, and take the rest to the scrap
yard. Unless of course you have $100K burning a hole in your pocket.

FYI, just to rebuild the door on my Overlander this summer cost $1500.

Scott
1960 Overlander