RE: [VAL] need someone or company to restore outside airstream

Where are you located?

If near Tucson, AZ, try Oasis RV.  They have a large shop and have worked on
Airstreams for several decades. They also do a lot of bodywork including
re-skinning and structural repairs. In addition, the quality of their work
is excellent.

Oliver Filippi