RE: [VAL] need someone or company to restore outside airstream

Hi Jerry,
Wow! I'm thinking the factory in Jackson Center but my first thought is "Is
it worth it"?
Sounds like the cost would be more than the trailer would be worth when
completed (much more).  I'll be interested in what others have to say.  Good
luck!
George
Newtown Square, PA
Just sold my 62 Bambi