Re: [VAL] Eyebrow sealing

Hi Bill,

I went to the site and found what looks like m windows at:
http://www.vintageairstream.com/rr_topics_windows.html where he says
they were used from 1961 to 1965. Perhaps my Tradewind is a late in the
year 1960 as they do look the same. Numbers on the side windows are HEHR
1201 185 291 RS and the article refers to Hehr Hall Mark 12.... Silly me
I thought that the "RS" must refer to Right Side but both left and right
side have the "RS" stamped in. I have bookmarked the page as well as the
section on cranks as it is those that need the most work on my Tradewind.

Thanks,

Bob
SW Florida USA