Re: [VAL] Awnings

Thanks David. I've even considered just putting out a farm of patio
umbrellas in lieu of an awning because the umbrellas are some easy to
put up. I saw some pound-in-the-ground steel plates(anchors) with a
holder for the pipe/stem so's I wouldn't have to haul the
heavily-weighted bottom part that is usually used with patio tables.
jw