[VAL] Awning (?) bracket for anyone needing it.

    All,

    As most of you know all too well by now, my lovely vintage Zip Dee
awning is mounted to my Caravel, the job done and working like nobody's
business.

    The initial inspiration for getting a Zip Dee was that there was one
remaining of two brackets screwed to the aft end cap seam at the belt line
with and the front bracket long gone except for the two holes scarring the
skin.  I covered all four of these holes with the Zip Dee hardware and
curiously enough, there were absolutely no other mounting holes to be found
anywhere else on the trailer and I mean anywhere else.  This leads me to
think that some sort of rope and pole awning was used previously with the
poles slanting back to these old brackets.

    If any one of you have need of this remaining bracket, it's yours for
the nominal postage it'll take to get to you.

    The footprint of this cast aluminum bracket is 2 1/2" X 1 1/4" X 5/16"
thick with the 1/4" mounting holes 2 1/16" on center.

    The two bracket arms are 1 1/2" tall triangles, 1 1/8" at the base and
there's a 1/2" gap between them.

    Contact me back channel to see a photo of what it looks like and/or to
secure this little treasure for your very own.

    Cheers,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel
    Santa Monica, CA