[VAL] Re: Teflon dry film lubricant

Gang,

I just wanted to second Jim W's plug for Teflon dry film lubricant. The
stuff I use is Dupont Teflon Multi Use Lubricant which I buy at Lowes.
I buy it in the blue 4 oz bottle but it also comes in a spray can.

Like Jim, I first bought some after it was recommended to me for auto
pistol magazines, but it has since become my lubricant of choice for
latches, locks, slides, screws, etc.--anything that needs lubricated but
I don't want to collect dust like oil or grease will.

It goes on as a think white liquid about the color and consistency of
milk, but after the volatile solvent evaporates it leaves a very thin
dry film that is slippery as all get out.

I always carry a bottle in the Airstream. . .

See you down the road,
John & Barb Sellers
WBCCI/VAC # 1587
1960 Pacer