[VAL] History

I never understood the thinking that Airstream's Argosy line was a cheapy?
They are expensive, aluminum, albeit painted, had smooth galvanized end
top-caps, and the interiors are the same and often far more crafted and
elegant than the Airstream line. The motor homes had an attractive
roof-window treatment that I think looks aircraft and really great. I wonder
how the "Cheapy" thought process got started? Argosy trailers and motor
homes are extremely nice in my opinion. Now there have been no Silver
Airstreams for a long time. Are those $100K+ cheapies too?

http://www.airstreammotorhomes.com/airstream_history.php

--Eddie-  Houston TX