Re: [VAL] Attaching window gasket

    Dave,

    The best I can recommend is good old, tried and true, 3M Super
Weatherstrip Adhesive (yellow in color).  The 5 fluid ounce tube is their
number 051135-08001 and you can get it at any automotive supply store.

    I've used this stuff on my cars and our boat for years and it works like
a son of a gun.  I even attached a gasket to the door of our 1935 General
Electric Monitor Top refrigerator 23 years ago that we use every day and
both the gasket and the adhesive are still in great shape.

    Hope this helps,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica, CA