Re: [VAL] History

Eddie,
   As I understand the story, Argosy was used as Airstream's testbed for
new ideas. One piece endcaps, wrap-around windows and a host of other
smaller mods to the basic floor plans and equipment. Some ideas got
incorporated into the main Airstream lines and some didn't!

  As for cheap???? Not sure if they actually were, I have no evidence to
that claim but I'm sure if someone knows, they will let the rest of us know!

  WAM