Re: [VAL] RE: Bowen water heater air mixture

    Gerald,

    Thanks for the cork gasket heads up.  I checked the seal again yesterday
and it's still tight and leak free.

    I might do as Eddie suggested in his previous post and take it apart
again to oil the gasket.  By fortunate chance, I had also oiled the screws
before retorqueing them because it seemed like the right thing to do at the
time.

    Happy trails,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508