Re: [VAL] Airstream Motorhome Problem

Hello Folks,

I asked the below question about a month ago, and got a number of
helpful replies. I recall that SOMEONE said they had an overheating
problem which they remedied by the installation of a Banks Power Pack.
But I can't seem to find that reply anywhere on the list. Does anyone
else recall seeing it? Perhaps it was on a different Airstream site...
but so far, I have been unable to find the post about the Banks.

I drove the Airstream in question home to Santa Cruz from Santa Ana,
about 400 miles. It ran great, but the temperature continually cycled
between 200 degrees (needle in the center) and 220 (needle at 3/4), with
the fan clutch kicking on to bring the temp back down. This is with the
electric auxiliary fan running all the time, at night, with the OAT as
low as 55 degrees. So I am considering installing the Banks header set.

Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

Best regards,

Rik