[VAL] RE: Bowen water heater air mixture

Glyn,
I scanned all the old manuals I could find and uploaded them back when I
was the VAC webmaster.  Something I would encourage members to continue to
ask for and support.  The Bowen manual is here:

http://airstream.net/members/documents/appliance%20manuals/

RJ