RE: [VAL] Old Numbers Removal

Oh what the heck, I never wanted to retire anyway! It's a very nice
trailer, I will be the third owner. The guy I am buying it from has been
very meticulous with it. The carpet is original and it looks brand new.
It really needs nothing other than tires. This is the trailer that I
held all others of its age to, as what I wanted. Not going to beat it up
but it will be nice not to worry about it coming apart with use. Heck
even the clear coat is almost spotless and no body damage. Heck it even
has a microwave! I thought it was sold a year ago but when I placed a
want add in our Unit newsletter he called and told me he still had it, I
jumped on it, I just can't seem to help myself!
Ed