Re: [VAL] Silicone Removal

Dr. J.,
Did you happen to see the Modern Marvels making of an aluminum can thing? Do
you know about the hydrofluoric acid, it's mix, desired effect? It sure
makes the inside and outside of the paper thin aluminum can shine! Just
thinking of poor old Tom and all that polishing he has yet to do.

Thanks for the McMaster tip on the remover. Gonna look at both removers. The
spray and the Gel sound appealing. Hope not too expensive.

-Eddie-  Houston, Texas