Re: [VAL] Axles on '64 Airstream

Jim,
I followed your every writing of your axles change. What a day when you
finished! I cheered!

My sincere condolences to you. Somewhat aware of your long dedications and
struggles, you have your 60+ years of memories. Mary lives on in your heart
and all those who knew and loved her. You know I have been caring for my
mother alone in my home since 1998. There is no way to express all, that
love care and a resolved commitment requires. Old age and declining health
are something lived and just like yours, a unique life for each of us. I'm
sure Mary had a marvelous, great life and love with you. No doubt she
enjoyed you and all of your interests. I'm glad you had each other. What a
good and wonderful thing!

Only one of those things presented here - the stupidity of a government
entity identifying an old Air Stream Trailer as an expensive Gulf Stream
Aircraft to dismiss Mary and her needs. That "Brains and Trains" stupidity
was a further insult to you and all who gave so selfliessly in defense of
that government and our nation. Beaurocracy could and should be much better
than that.

I will always treasure my opportunity and honor to be of meager assistance
to you to successfully thwart that wrong. You and that success made all my
years of dealing with governmental entities worthwhile. My business and
license are forever at your need. That record is retained and unchallengable
for your use as any need arises. Someday, I will return to Florida. I hope
to meet you and have a cup of coffee. I am sorry I did not get to meet your
Mary.

Thank you for your service to the United States of America.

-Eddie-  Houston, Texas