Re: [VAL] Coffee can lid

Terry -- If you have any aluminum paint around from a roof job, you might be
able to extend the life of whatever lid you use, just in case a replacement kit
doesn't turn up in your first round of searching.  It's not worth buying the
paint just for this job (not sure if you can find it in a spray can for a couple
bucks), but if you don't have it, look around for someone with a tar & gravel
roof.  It's used for keeping the non-graveled parts of the tar (in the gutters
or whatever edges the roof has) from drying out & cracking due to UV damage.

--Sarah