Re: [VAL] FW: broken door lock

You didn't say what was broken, but I managed to fix mine once...

What happened was the rectangular door "handle" would just flap in & out and
not open the door.

It turns out there are two small drift pins that tie that door handle to a
rod in the lock, and both of those pins were gone. I just replaced those and
the lock is as good as new. They were a pain in the butt to put back inm but
other than that it wasn't too hard...

Dave