[VAL] Bumper Compartment Lid "clip"

The lid to the bumper storage compartment on my Argosy is supposed to be
held down by two "clips"

I need to get these, but I don't know what they are called and where I can
order then,

They have a small bolt on one end that goes through a hole in the bumper
compartment to hold the clip in place. The top end is a flat spring loaded
clip that sticks up to go through a slot in the compartment lid. Then, when
the lid is closed, the clip folds over 90 degrees to hold the lid closed.

You can see a photo of the holes here:
http://www.pfredd.com/airstream/bumperclip.jpg

Anyone know what these are called and where to get them?

Thanks!

Dave