Re: [VAL] Progress on the 1954 double door Liner

Wally,

Thanks for the reply, the romex connector idea is a good one, I have not
seen them in plastic, but I will look..  The factory used pieces of
tubing when the wires ran through the verticals.  I would rather use
hard plastic grommets which snap into place than rubber ones which take
a screw driver to seat in the hole.  Rubber ones are easily available.
I know about the separation of 110V and AV/computer, but thanks for the
reminder.